Saturday, January 8, 2011

Wonderful Christmas!

Well, I guess it has been long since the October tragedy and I guess I know my followers a BIG apology. Sorry guys, my bad, but I have been busy.

For the month of December, we will all expect anxiously, for the holiday, but it is quite the opposite for me, in my work line. December has always been the beginning of ALL HELL BREAKING LOOSE. If you're in any marketing department, you'll definitely understand. :D

But Christmas always comes in to give everyone, celebrators or non-celebrators, a good rest for rejuvenation of strength. Mine was too!

However, Christmas for me was kinda different for 2010. I had the opportunity to actually go on a holiday, only not with my family. I spent my holidays in a mangrove research area in Kuala Sepetang, Perak. There was a bunch of school gals, accompanied with their teachers on a holiday that is only to "jalan-jalan" and "makan angin".

The agenda of happening was the Taiping Zoo on the first night, the next day was all out to "jalan-jalan" through the mangrove forest, and then a walk to the only Malaysian processed charcoal factory, and then going around Taiping City after lunch. Third day was all CAVING! Yes, I went caving in the Coconut-Shell Cave or "Gua Tempurung" in Tapah, Perak. It was an AWESOME experience to go into the cave and see the magnificense of God's creation.

I was so refreshed throughout the holiday and gained more friends who now calls me "Abe", pronunced and "Ah-Beh", meaning big brother in Kelantanese BM accent. Now I have many more sisters to take care of! XD

Love you all guys and I'm geared up for 2010!

Blessed New Year People!