Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wedding Registration

I don't know if you have ever experienced this, but I just got to today, for the second time. I just don't know whether to categorize it as "SUCK" or "PLAIN STUPID".

On Tuesday at about 12.02am, I received a call from my brother, saying that his marriage registration ceremony is on the NEXT DAY! His excuse, "I FORGOT TO INFORM YOU". Immediately my blood boiled to beyond 100, I asked him, "What the F**K are you guys thinking? You guys completely took me off the family or what? Next time if anyone's dead, tell me a week later then!"

I was absolutely upset, that I couldn't continue that conversation, but I left him a note saying, "I am not able to promise, but if I can make it, I'll be there!"

Following that, the same day, sometime around 11.40am, my mom called to inform me of the same. My blood pressure IMMEDIATELY went up above 100, I shouted over the phone and asked her the same questions, not to mention the much more that I added following recent happenings and gossips.

Having all these happening, I can't help but to wonder just what in the world is going on. Why is my family acting these way? What are they trying to say or show? I can't help it, but to only pray that this does not happen again, and God to help me.

Sad ..... Only God knows the amount of tears I shed because of this.