Thursday, November 25, 2010

The October Tragedy

I still can't seem to believe this actually happened in my life and and had never expected it at all, even in my wildest dreams!

I was already living with my mom, which she has been informed that it was temporary. I came back home from work one day, and my brother asked me in one short sentence, "Hey, when are you gonna move out?" That came like a lightning strike, and I knew something did happened. Well, with him being a lil' immature, I answered him by throwing him riddles.

The argument went on, and he began giving excuses of no base as his reasons to get rid of me. Me, like earlier, again threw him riddles rather than giving a direct answer. Just to see where and how far is he getting. True enough, he got angrier by the second and he couldn't stand it. To show his authority, he chose to hit me, literally.

Yes, I know what you're trying to say and I understand that!

Therefore to save time and energy, I told that I would want to listen to the owner, who happens to be my mom, who have been seeing this drama the whole time!

I was hoping my mom to say something supportive of me, but what came out her mouth was definitely like the thief in the night. She literally asked to get out! Yes, she said that without taking time to think or anything at all. That was thunder in all of it's glory! I was shocked and stunned!

I was so sad and my spirit was broken, but I still stood tall, asking my mom, who am I in her eyes and am I really her son. I can't still believe that I was commanded to leave.

Dear Mom, if you can take time to hear my heart, you can see me crying and craving for your love and attention. I have been missing that for a very long time. Dear God, you know everything!

I have no idea of myself, although on the outward I'm a very confident, bold punk. But on the inside, only God knows!